Training

Manage Training From Start to Finish

May 26, 2010

Web-based training services help you manage training from start to finish.

READ MORE

Cut Marketing & Training? Are you Crazy?

January 28, 2010
By Sean McDonald Times are tough, money is tight, and your credit union needs to tighten the purse strings. That reality is expressed, discussed, and lamented. Then something else happens… Management starts to discuss budget cuts and, unfortunately for those of us in marketing and training, tells us our budgets... READ MORE

Training: Develop a Formal Needs Analysis

October 27, 2009
One tool to gauge whether your credit union’s staff training programs are on the mark is the training needs analysis (TNA), according to “Conducting a Training Needs Analysis for Your Credit Union,” a new white paper from the CUNA Human Resources/Training & Development Council . Such an analysis can help... READ MORE

Make TNA Part of Training

October 23, 2009
How can credit unions know whether their staff training programs are on the mark? By conducting a training needs analysis (TNA) to determine what employees need to learn to effectively perform their jobs. So says “Conducting a Training Needs Analysis for Your Credit Union,” a new white paper from the... READ MORE

Reward Star Performers

August 25, 2009
CUs turn to nonmonetary rewards during times of budgetary restraint. READ MORE

Think 'Training Camp'

November 17, 2008
Denis Crawford If you plan carefully, CU trainees can learn the drills and have a ball. No yawns allowed at my orientation training sessions. Through trial and error, I’ve come up with a system that works well for me as a trainer: “Think training camp.”   I grew up near... READ MORE

Document Your Training Success

September 01, 2008
Say you decide to adopt a fitness program. What would be your first step? READ MORE

Kathryn Biddle Talks Training

August 01, 2007
Kathryn Biddle joined $245 million asset TopLine Federal in May as its training manager. READ MORE

What's Popular

Popular Stories

Recent Discussion

Your Say: Does Your CU Offer Subprime Loans?

View Results Poll Archive