Compliance Q & A

January 01, 2008
/ PRINT / ShareShare / Text Size +
Compliance Q & A January 1, 2008   Q Must credit unions register with the Federal Reserve for purposes of Regulation U, which governs loans secured by margin stock?   A It depends on whether the credit union makes stock-secured loans and meets certain thresholds. The Federal Reserve Board's Regulation...
To view the full article, or subscribe to Credit Union Magazine.

What's Popular

Popular Stories

Recent Discussion

Your Say: Are you ready for the change to EMV?

View Results Poll Archive