- Hispanic Resources
Grow Your Card Portfolio
Elan Financial Services—a provider of end-to-end credit card, debit, merchant, and ATM programs; regional and surcharge-free networks; technology leasing; lending programs; and correspondent services—deploys best practices to help clients boost penetration into the member base, and then uses advanced lifecycle marketing tools to ensure cardmember loyalty.
It does so via:
• Direct mail acquisition marketing. Elan leverages its state-of-the-art database to integrate member and credit information, and make the right offers to members.
Targeting models predict response rate, risk, and the likelihood that a potential cardmember prefers rewards or nonrewards credit card products.
• Branch promotions. Elan provides turnkey branch promotions that include sweepstakes, prizes, and gift card incentives for top cross-sales performance. The company provides easy enrollment into these quarterly promotions, along with new account tracking.
• Specially priced employee cards. Financial institution employees can apply for a special card available only to them with no annual fee, preferred rates, and rewards.
• Existing cardmember marketing. Engaged card members are more loyal and generate more revenue. Elan employs a data-driven lifecycle approach to manage existing account performance. Accounts are segmented by lifecycle and cardmember behavior to ensure members get the right offer at the right time.
• Ongoing marketing planning and support. Elan provides ongoing marketing planning, as well as regular reviews of portfolio performance and account growth. It works collaboratively with clients to identify opportunities for member penetration and account profitability.