- Hispanic Resources
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) has released the agenda for its free indirect lending webinar, to be held Tuesday, Nov. 9, from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
“Indirect Lending: Balancing the Risks and Rewards” will cover:
- Indirect lending background and statistics;
- Indirect lending red flags;
- Indirect lending case studies and lessons learned;
- Indirect lending best practices; and
- Indirect lending guidance and references.
The webinar will be moderated by Board Member Gigi Hyland. Panelists include NCUA’s Timothy Segerson, director of supervision, Office of Examination & Insurance; Marcus Vander Wall, program officer, Office of Examination & Insurance; and Victoria Bennett, regional lending specialist, Region V.